Like maths, Science is also one of the most difficult and uninteresting subjects for Indian students. Most of the students want to avoid science due to unknown fear and phase difficulty. As per reports, at least millions of students have a great fear of science after 6th or 7th standard. Problems in science are due to a lack of conceptual understanding and adopting wrong teaching ways to study at home. Parents and students always fail to find the best practical solution on how to make science interesting for students.
Cause of difficulty
- Teachers teach science in the classroom from books only
- No models, no experiments, and no practical ways to make science interesting
- Little involvement of students
- Teachers teach science in a monotonous and theoretical method from primary school
- No or negligible involvement of mental creativity or activity to understand practical science at school and home
- Most of the students have poor word power and are unable to understand the technical root meaning of words of science
- Students fail to understand interesting things to learn in science
- Most Indian Parents are concerned only with results. They don’t think about involving practical home examples
- Teachers and parents fail to make students understand interesting things to learn in science
- No psychological evaluation of students to analyze their strength, interests, and weaknesses
It is high time that Indian students learn science in a hybrid way, with logics behind experiments and understanding theory.
Brain Strength’s Technique on how to make science interesting for students
We at Brain Strength involve your children in various activities like making modules, games, using various online resources along with textbooks and digital learning from Primary school. We aim at developing skilled students who take a keen interest in science and use out of the box ideas to solve problems.
We instil skills to make your children learn and understand interesting things about science. We develop skills for analytical thinking, data processing, logical applications, and different ways to develop word power with understanding. Our comprehensive approaches and learning methods will help them find science an interesting subject and help them understand cool things to learn about in science.
Discover more about science, its applications, and unfold the future of your children with our “Make Science Interesting” service for students.