Writing skill is an important skill for every child in the education system. To develop writing skills, teachers insist on written work at schools and homework. The majority of students avoid writing work and most teachers, parents, and children are unable to find the root cause for dislike for writing work by children and youngsters. Due to this, they face difficulty in their education and academics such as
- Get fewer marks
- Difficult to read dirty written work.
- Mostly incomplete writing work.
- Time wasting with a writing activity.
- Spelling mistakes.
- Difficulties like finger pain and shoulder pain.
- Unable to write prepared answers.
- Very Small answers.
- Always avoid long answers.
- Avoid writing at school & home.
- Play tricks to avoid writing works.
- Reaction from Teachers & Parents
- Dependency/ forcefully complete writing work.
- Punishments or explosions.
- Blackmailing or creating fear of the future.
- Affects interest in the study
- Poor performance of students
- Large amounts of negativity in the mind of children due to continuing punishment and torching from parents and teachers
- Number of school students are not getting expected marks according to capacity
- Difficulty in professional life and examination
- Parents are forced to complete writing work
- They never teach finger exercises to children
- Fail to create a healthy atmosphere at home
- Never observe the feeling of pressure of children
- Never concerned with the problem of child
- Fail to motivate a child for writing work
- Parents never use different ways to develop writing skills
Enhance your Writing Skills with Brain Strength
If students or professionals constantly are nudged by doubts such as ‘how to improve your writing skills’ or ‘how to improve my handwriting’, Brain Strength is here to help. Brain Strength works with a psychological approach to develop and improve writing skills in children so that in a short time they realize the right use of writing skills is important to grow and work with responsibility. We have curated a list of ‘how to improve writing skills with our fun-learning writing skills services –
- Clear concepts so that you write well
- Writing practice in structured format
- Use creative tools like Grammarly
- Exercises to improve writing skills
- Writing to the point
- Improve handwriting
- Anticipate readers’ doubts
- Write with confidence
- Real-time writing feedback from instructors
- Concise and Clear Writing
- Basics of Grammar
- Use contractions
- Use simple words and sentences
- Practice till you ace it