Daily exposure to news in all media about coronavirus may result in a range of responses. Reactions can be emotional, somatic, and/or behavioral, and can impact mental and physical health. It is important to be aware of your reactions to the outbreak and know strategies to cope with distress.
- Increased anxiety, worry, fear, and feelings of being overwhelmed
- Depressive symptoms that persist and/or intensify
- Inability to focus or concentrate accompanied by decreased academic performance
- A feeling of hopelessness and/or a paralyzing fear about the future
- Sudden anger and disruptive behaviors or noticeable changes in personality
- Sleep difficulties
Isolating or withdrawing from others, fear of going into public situations
Fear and Anxiety for financial issue, business.
Feeling Job security.
Family crises and marital issue due to corona
- Sudden change in life style and daily routine